This is a quick guide on how to remove Facebook Star Rating from your Facebook Page. Thankfully, it's easy. Sadly, you do lose one bit of small functionality.
The video above is my quick video tutorial on how to do it. Below are the text instructions:
- Log into Facebook as the administrator for the Facebook Page and go to the Page you want to fix.
- Under the logo and name section, click on the About link.
- On the top left, click Edit next to the About heading.
- On the Address line, click on edit.
- From the information that shows, under the map uncheck the Show this map on your Page item.
- Save changes.
That's it. As the text says though, it will remove your businesses map and address from showing on your Facebook page. So that's kind of a bummer if you're a local business. Otherwise, we're not free of the ill-implemented rating system!